1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Is there a shuttle from WDW to the ship for 7 day cruise?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by pooh luver, Nov 30, 2004.

1. pooh luver

pooh luver Mouseketeer

I am now in the serious stages of planning and trying to figure out some of the details. Does anyone know if there is a shuttle from WDW to the ship for the 7 day cruises? If anyone has done WDW then the 7 day cruise, what did you discover to be the best way to get to the terminal? :confused: :scratchin

2. GOVAC24

GOVAC24 <font color=blue>DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Hon

Yes the DCL buses go from WDW to the port. When you call to make arraignments they will tell you what time to be out front. That is such an awesome way to travel. The time passes quickly. We highly recommend it. We like the infomational videl on board the bus that tells you what to expect. I think it's about $50. round trip (WDW to port & port to airport/WDW).
    :rolleyes:

3. pooh luver

pooh luver Mouseketeer

Thanks, that is very helpful in making my decision.

4. DisneyBill

DisneyBill <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ DIS Lifetime Sponsor

May want to lurk some on the transportation board as well. One of the objections cruisers have to taking the DCL coaches from WDW to PC is the relative late time of day they arrive in relation to being able to board the ship and make reservations for spa, palos, etc. Not to mention begin enjoying the ship and lunch. You could take a town car to PC, and a DCL bus to MCO when you return. Whichever way, you'll have a BLAST!