is there a product you absolutely believe in?

AquaPhor lotion on my face and lips every morning and night! Burts Bees lip balm during the day!

Wendell August Forge is the last hand-wrought decorative metal company in the US.

They make beautiful servings pieces, Christmas ornaments, company logo items and now jewelry.

I always start my Christmas shopping at their website.

Chapstick . Good Old Fashion black label Chapstick . Swear by :thumbsup2
I am not a chapstick user but my dh and ds are. I used to buy the big assorted pack at Sams or Costco.....but no more because thet only want to use the black one. I have bought them, Burts bees, Alba , Carmex, Blistex etc. but they only want the black chapstick. What is so special about the black chapstick?

I am not a chapstick user but my dh and ds are. I used to buy the big assorted pack at Sams or Costco.....but no more because thet only want to use the black one. I have bought them, Burts bees, Alba , Carmex, Blistex etc. but they only want the black chapstick. What is so special about the black chapstick?

Its hard to explain but there is nothing like it LOL I once forgot my Chapstick in the room and didnt know till I reached for it in the backpack on Main street and I left and went back for it in the room granted it was only getting back on the boat and going back to WL but I was :scared: I couldnt go all day without it .

When I travel out of the Country I take 12 of them with me LOL I met a guy on a cruise that only would use Cherry Chapstick and we sat for like 2 hours trying to figure out what was in Chapstick that makes you addicted :rotfl2:

You are a WONDERFUL wife and Mother keep on buying them black chapstick :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter