Is there a place to store RV?

autismgoesdisney

DIS Veteran
I have a friend going in January for three nights at WDW and a four day cruise. They will be travelling in a RV, but need a place to store it when they are on the cruise? Any suggestions?

Thanks
Jackie

It is possible to leave it at The Fort. They would have to ask and get a parking pass. They would be required to leave it in the over flow lot. If not they could park it at the cruise terminal.

The problem with that is that they are not going back to Fort Wilderness to pick up the RV....I called about parking it in the lot at the cruiseline and they said it would be very expensive.

Any other suggestions?

There are private parking lots within a mile or so of the port. If you go to cruisecritic.com and search I know they turn up. They have free shuttles to and from the ship.

I have a friend going in January for three nights at WDW and a four day cruise. They will be travelling in a RV, but need a place to store it when they are on the cruise? Any suggestions?

Thanks
Jackie

If they are planning on staying at a hotel in Port Canaveral the night before the cruise, there are hotels that have a park and cruise rate that allows you to leave your vehicle at the hotel during the cruise.

We're taking a 4-night cruise and then spending 3 nights at FW in Dec and towing our travel trailer. We are parking it at one of the offsite cruise parking lots with a shuttle to the terminal. I don't remember the cost, but it was very reasonable. A lot cheaper than parking directly at the terminal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter