Is there a list...

For no kids' menu counter service, you're basically stuck with a few very limited-menu places like Casey's in the Magic Kingdom -- they serve hot dogs. The fish & chips counter service in Epcot/UK --only choice is fish & chips so there's not separate kids menu. So yeah, no kid's menu, but no choices either.

At the very top of the screen click on WDWINFO scroll down and on the left you will see restaurants and menus under it. You can see what eat restaurant offers.

I have the full list at home...it's only like 5 counter service places (including the two I mentioned above.) I'm trying to remember the other 3 -- I believe Sommerfest in Germany/Epcot is another one (brats & hot dogs) and Toluca Turkey Legs/Hollywood Studios (turkey leg or hot dog)

which leaves one more...I'll find the full list at home & post later if no one else comes up with the other one.

But like I said before, the places that don't have a kids menu are not going to be much help for you if you're looking for more variety for your kids, since basically they're hot dog places (unless that's what your kiddos want...I had a kid who would have lived on hot dogs. He finally outgrew that!)

Toluca Turkey Legs
• Casey's
• Pete's Doggone Good Dogs
• Sommerfest
• Yorkshire County Fish Shop
• Main Street Bakery

All TS restaurants have kids' menus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter