Is there a list of cab fares to and from different areas...

ogreenlee

<font color=green>i surely didn't want to have to
inside WDW?

I figure we'll end up having to use a cab every once in awhile. It'll be cheaper than renting a car! :)

Just wanted to get an idea of how much it cost and was hoping to find a price sheet.

Thanks! :thumbsup2

I'm going to move this over to our transporation board for you.

Taxi fare for Mears (City cab, Checker cab and Yellow cab- they are Orange-go figure) is $2.20 for the first 1/4 mile and .55 each additional 1/4 mile.

Mears City cab is the "official" taxi service so they do not get charged for ehtering a park thru a toll booth.

If you opt for some other company, some charge the same but some charge based on 1/9 or 1/10 of a mile. These gypsy cabs often have an unofficial connection in the resort to get called when a guest is looking for a ride.

IMHO, for your protection, only use a Mears cab. You won't get taken for a $50 cab ride from DTD to the All Stars.

How do you go about getting a Mears cab? (and not a gypsy cab)
Have the resort call one for you. Or the valet desk if there is one. Or Bell services if they are out front.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest