Is there a list of cab fares to and from different areas...

ogreenlee

<font color=green>i surely didn't want to have to
inside WDW?

I figure we'll end up having to use a cab every once in awhile. It'll be cheaper than renting a car! :)

Just wanted to get an idea of how much it cost and was hoping to find a price sheet.

Thanks! :thumbsup2

I'm going to move this over to our transporation board for you.

Taxi fare for Mears (City cab, Checker cab and Yellow cab- they are Orange-go figure) is $2.20 for the first 1/4 mile and .55 each additional 1/4 mile.

Mears City cab is the "official" taxi service so they do not get charged for ehtering a park thru a toll booth.

If you opt for some other company, some charge the same but some charge based on 1/9 or 1/10 of a mile. These gypsy cabs often have an unofficial connection in the resort to get called when a guest is looking for a ride.

IMHO, for your protection, only use a Mears cab. You won't get taken for a $50 cab ride from DTD to the All Stars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter