Is there a link with the coupon for the Disney outlet warehouse?

godalejunior

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if there is a coupon for the Disney warehouse? I have signed up tons of times when visiting the outlet and still don't get a coupon. :confused3

They used to have one available on anaheimoc.org -- I just tried to find it and it's not there anymore from what I can see? Sorry! Hope someone else can find it!

thanks, just got back and didn't have the coupon in time. The Portland site is WAY EXPENSIVE and the cashier told me they just up'ed their prices as they were not making much money. The sweatshirts I liked were $40 and up and I thought that was a little spendy. Shirts for DS would have been $15 which is only $2 less than the park! I will use the coupon when we go to Fullerton later this month.

thanks, just got back and didn't have the coupon in time. The Portland site is WAY EXPENSIVE and the cashier told me they just up'ed their prices as they were not making much money. The sweatshirts I liked were $40 and up and I thought that was a little spendy. Shirts for DS would have been $15 which is only $2 less than the park! I will use the coupon when we go to Fullerton later this month.

On the other hand, if the Fullerton store is just as expensive, you're going to be paying sales tax in CA...

In Jan. at Fullerton we got sweatshirts and tees for half what they were in Portland. Even with tax we come out way ahead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter