Is there a laundry facility at Art of Animation Resort

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by chuckypoo, Oct 2, 2012.

1. chuckypoo

chuckypoo Earning My Ears

Arriving at Art of Animation Resort on November 11th. (Cars) :cool1: Does anyone know if ther is a laundry facility at this resort and if so, how much do they charge. (Do we need exact change?) There will be 6 in out party with 2 small children. If we can do some laundry during our stay it will help with the amount of luggage we will need.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Marthasor

Marthasor DIS Veteran

I don't know the cost, but I do know there is a laundry facility at AoA. It's close to the pool bar area.

4. jimandami

jimandami DIS Veteran

There is a laundry facility near the Nemo pool and I THINK another in the Cars area near the Cozy Cone pool. It was $2-2.25 per load and you do not need exact change. There is a change machine but also a machine in which you can put your credit card in, which is nice. I think detergent and fabric softener were $1 a piece.

5. atcNick

atcNick Mouseketeer

I assume this is for self serve. Do they have a service where they pick it up from your room and drop it off all clean and folded? That may be a stretch, but If Im willing to pay 5k+, what's a little extra to avoid doing laundry while enjoying my $5k+ vacation?