Is there a Disney program that helps sick children

wd1972

Earning My Ears
Hello,
Does Disney offer any programs to help sick children? I work at a major hospital and we are sponsoring a pediatric patient family for the holidays. Unfortunately, one of her parents has recently lost their job and there were already in financial need. It just got me thinking… if I could direct them to someone at Disney to bring some joy to her. From what I can gather the family may have never been able to afford the trip. I just feel that it’s a shame for a young child who has already gone through so much to never experience Walt Disney World. If anyone has any contacts? Would you please pass them on?

Thanks for your help

Have you already tried Make A Wish? And there is Give Kids The World that is a nonprofit resort. I know a family that went there. It is a wonderful place. It is in the Disney World area.

Make a Wish did an amazing job for my cousin's daughter and family. I can't say enough nice things about them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter