Is there a Disney mediterraniean cruise?

luna99

Oh great. Now we've got a yeti. - Jamie from Mythb
On itunes there are some free "disney mediterranean cruise" videos that you can download that show different port of calls like barcelona, Spain, Naples, Italy, and Marselle, France.... but when I go to the disney cruise line website I only see cruises to the caribbean, bahamas, the land and sea packages, and the mexican riviera cruises.

Does disney not offer mediterranean cruises to Europe? Did they used to and now they don't anymore thus those itunes videos are old? am I overlooking something? :confused3 just curious.. thanks!

DCL went to the Mediterranean last year. The Magic left PC in May and traveled to Barcelona. She spent the summer there cruising and left to return to PC in August.

This year the Magic was in California for the summer and she left yesterday to return home. She will be traveling through the Panama Canal next Monday and be back in PC on 9/1.

She is scheduled for Carribean cruises in 2009. There is a lot of speculation that she might return to Europe for the summer of 2010 but possibly not the Mediterranean. The itinerary should be released later this year.

for those who went before, how long were the cruises, i am assuming 15 days?

There were two different lengths - 10 and 11 nights. The 11 night had an extra sea day, but both visited the same ports. The cruise itself was awesome - but nothing like a DCL Caribbean cruise.
If offered for 2010, you can count on us being there. And if they went longer, it would be even better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter