Is there a Disney Cruise Line Scrapbook Album?

Yes, there are both scrapbooks and photo albums, and they are different every year. The scrapbooks are usually "kits" & include some paper and stickers. No photos here, either. I didn't buy one last year.

Yes, they do sell DCL scrapbooks. I think they were about $25. I don't have any pics, but they are similar in style to the ones sold in WDW. They usually have one with that year's logo on it, and another with a Pirates IN the Caribbean logo. Like LindaBabe said, they also have DCL scrapbook kits that are $15 and have different logo papers, diecuts, and stickers.

Ibrought them on my cruise i got 4 one for the kids one for me.We cruised in Nov so they were half price.Its a shame they get rid of them before end of year as lots of people cant get them on Dec cruises every thing next year for sale.I did get good deals on Mickeys with year on and tshirts.:cool1::cool1::cool1:

The Dream had a bunch to choose from and I forgot to go back and buy one before we left. I'm so bummed, now I can't find the one I want with the year on it. It was 29.95. Buy it when you see it! Wish I did!!

They do sell the kits and albums in the stores. I wasn't too impressed with the kits. If you check the Disney Store online they have a kit and book.

I bought some scrapbook kits without book on ebay, so I could incorporate some of it into my FE gifts. :idea:

29.95 this year. There were 3 albums and several separate paper kits ($15), including 1 Castaway Cay kit only available there. One of the scrapbooks was 15 years of DCL, one was 2013, and I didn't buy the 3rd one and don't remember what it was. I also bought postcards on Castaway Cay and was stunned at the price - ASK FIRST!

here is a picture of the 2015 scrapbook (I know this is late, but I just got it) I also bought the kits if anyone is interested in seeing those as well
scrapbook%20dis_zpsotdgeraf.jpg

I really like that, hope they still have this available in September as last September there was very little choice of album (in fact, seem to recall there was only 1 album?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter