Is there a Disney Cruise going to Hawaii?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Shatsi, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Shatsi

Shatsi Mouseketeer

I saw some info on the site but when I tried to get a quote I was unable to fine the port/cruise line. Does Disney still go to Hawaii? Where can get a quote?

Also is there a Disney cruise leaving from NYC? If so, which destination?

I'm planning for 2014 or maybe even 2015, just want to get an idea of the cost.

TIA

2. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

As of this time through the end of 2014 DCL has no scheduled cruises to Hawaii or out of NY.

Since the itineraries through the end of 2014 were just released in February, it will be a while before the 2015 itineraries are announced.

3. MikeAndNick

MikeAndNick If you can dream it, you can do it.

This is one of the subject people just do not understand. They had two Hawaii Cruises and from what I understand they filled up quickly. Now they have no additional Hawaii Cruises scheduled going forward. I am from California and would love to do a Hawaii Cruise. The only bad thing I have herd is the Pacific Ocean is much more ruff and people did not like that.

As far as New York there is nothing scheduled going forward. They may not want to compete with the new RCL Quantum Class Ship that will be cruising out of NY.

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/video/344/introducing-quantum-of-the-seas/