Is there a current list of benefits for DVC members?

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by kdonnel, Feb 22, 2003.

1. kdonnel

kdonnel DVC-BCV

I know about free valet parking and the 10% off of Ultimate Park Hoppers. What else is there?

The member book mentions that there is a Member Benefits flyer that lists all current offers. Does anyone have a current one?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. WebmasterDoc

WebmasterDoc Administrator Administrator

The current list is posted on the Member's Only site. You will also get a listing at check in at a DVC resort and a pocket sized "Portable Perks" edition with the same information.

Currently there are discounts at Yacht Club Galley, Yachtsman, Olivia's, Narcoossee's, Swan/Dolphin restaurants, Fulton's, HoB, Planet Hollywood, RFC, Wolfgang Puck's, Golf discount, mini golf discount, WDW tour discounts, Spa discounts, Water Park discounts, PI discount, DQ discount and a few others.

Enjoy!

4. kdonnel

kdonnel DVC-BCV

Where on the site?

I looked there but could not seem to find a list.

I found grocery lists and documents that described the golf program but nothing else.

edit: I guess I did not look hard enough. I found it. Not sure I could ever get back to that page again though...

5. WebmasterDoc

WebmasterDoc Administrator Administrator

Once logged in, go to Member News/ Special Member Offers and the list is there!