Is there a Budget Car Rental pick up location near Walt Disney World?

off to neverland

DIS Veteran
We'd like to use Budget to travel to the port from WDW, but I'm having a hard time figuring out where the pick up location is.

Can anyone tell me?

We did this. Budget picked us up at the port and then I dropped off at one of the Hotels near DTD. Doubletree I think?

Worked well. Call ahead tio make sure they can shuttle you back to WDW. Otherwise it is about a 20 minute walk to DTD.

The folks at Port Canaveral Budget were some of the best Rental car people I dealt with.

Thanks for the quick reply. Does anyone know for sure if you can actually pick up Budget cars at the Doubletree at WDW? The website says they have a "desk" there, but I don't know if that means they actually rent out cars, or if it's just a drop of center.

I'm looking at the website and they show the following location:
DOUBLE TREE HOTEL
2305 HOTEL PLAZA BLVD
ORLANDO, FL 32830 US
Location code M03

Does anyone recognize that address as the WDW location? I'm not so good with street names, etc. and want to make sure I enter the right one.

off to neverland said:
Thanks for the quick reply.

DOUBLE TREE HOTEL
2305 HOTEL PLAZA BLVD
ORLANDO, FL 32830 US
Location code M03

Does anyone recognize that address as the WDW location? I'm not so good with street names, etc. and want to make sure I enter the right one.

Here's that address and yes it's the one close to DTD

Budget DTD neighbor

off to neverland said:
Thanks for the quick reply. Does anyone know for sure if you can actually pick up Budget cars at the Doubletree at WDW? The website says they have a "desk" there, but I don't know if that means they actually rent out cars, or if it's just a drop of center.

DOUBLE TREE HOTEL
2305 HOTEL PLAZA BLVD
ORLANDO, FL 32830 US
Location code M03

Yes you can pick up a car there. We used them for our MCO to WDW transportation, then picked up there a week later to go to port. It is about a 15 minute walk from downtown Disney to the Doubletree. Just head down the row of hotels and it is on your right.....

Okay, our plans are set, and here's some info for anyone else planning the same type of thing.

The Doubletree Budget at WDW will pick you up at ANY Disney hotel, and drop you off, if you give them 24 hours notice. Also, the Doubletree hotel itself offers shuttle service to the parks. In order to give your 24 hours notice to Budget to pick you up at a Disney hotel to get your rental car, you need to call the direct number to the Doubletree Budget desk, which is: 407-827-8691.

The Code for the Doubletree Budget at WDW is M03. (That is a zero, not the letter 0.)

The Code for Port Canaveral is CC5

We are planning to have Budget pick my husband up at Saratoga Springs, and take him back to pick up the rental car. Then he'll pick the rest of us up at the hotel, and we'll drive to the port, and use Budget's free shuttle service to go to the ship.

We'll do the same for the return.

Each way we'll keep the car less than 24 hours.

My rates, for mid December, mid size car, are:

$43.03 TOTAL for getting to the port
$43.95 TOTAL for returning from port to WDW

Hope this info helps with someone else's planning!

I just did this as two one-day rentals. Picking up at Doubletree, driving to Cape Canaveral, taking the Budget shuttle to the port. Then on the way back - Budget shuttle to pick-up car(no need to make a res for this. Budget told me they have shuttles going back and forth from the port every five minutes), drive to MCO, drop off car.

Costs about $40 for a mid-size for one day rentals.

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter