Is there a board to relocators?

suorkaterina

Belle's Librarian
Hey there, I'm not a newbie but I I have a newbie question. My family is relocating to the Orlando area and I was trying to see if there was a board/thread for relocators or Orlando locals but the search function didn't pick anything up. If there isn't one, I'd like to formally request one! I'd love to get to know locals and other relocators before I move.

There is not. The primary purpose of the DIS is to help with vacation planning. You might check out our Community Board, there are some Orlando locals there that may be able to give you some advice and information on the area.

There is not. The primary purpose of the DIS is to help with vacation planning. You might check out our Community Board, there are some Orlando locals there that may be able to give you some advice and information on the area.
Yes...there are several threads going for people who are moving to this area on the Community Board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter