Is there a best night of the week to attend MVMCP?

We are trying to decide when to go and I wondered if anyone knew if there was a best night to go.

Most of the parties sold out last year. My DD was a "friend" of a character on the first float of the parade and she noted that on Tuesdays, if the party wasn't sold out, the crowd levels were very light.

Anytime that locals are not likely to go are the best days. Like Friday and Saturday are pretty bad, because locals can sleep in the next day. But Sunday is the beginning of a work week, Monday is a work day and Tuesday is also bad for locals. So pick a time that ends in a workday.

Like Friday and Saturday are pretty bad, because locals can sleep in the next day.

They don't have parties on Saturdays. (Although I assume that next year they will have an MNSSHP on Halloween itself, which will fall on a Saturday.)

When we go in a couple of weeks, we picked Thursday. Seems like that day was slower than others from what I've seen. The parties usually seem to be quite busy though no matter what day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter