Is there a 2 day hopper pass?

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by Peter Pan Fan, Jun 28, 2001.

1. Peter Pan Fan

Peter Pan Fan Mouseketeer

Anyone know if this is offered? If so, how much does it cost? I went on Disneyland.com and couldn't find it. We will be there for 2 days and don't want to have to buy a 3 day hopper and end up wasting the day.

Thanks!
    Susan

2. LuvTigger

LuvTigger <font color=deeppink>Just wanted to add that I'm a

Maybe you can go back to the website and e-mail them? I thought another post said that they have an unadvertised 2-day pass. I was looking for some info regarding one of the resorts, so I e-mailed them, and they were pretty quick and thorough in their response.

3. MaryAnnDVC

MaryAnnDVC "Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless

Hi there. We spent this past Wednesday night at the Disneyland Hotel (on DVC points), and got the two day park hopper. It's some kind of special they're running...not sure for how long. I think it was $91 for adults, and $70 for kids (3 - 9). It was great being able to park hop, because we really couldn't anticipate how much time we'd need at DCA.

The 2 day hopper was NOT related to using DVC points; as a matter of fact, I originally had a cash reservation with a 2 day hopper, and had a hard time working it out with DVC when I switched to points. But, it did require staying at a DL resort.

4. kozmo

kozmo <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

AAA,is if you are buying 2 day pass ,giving you a 3rd day pass free.

[​IMG]