Is the Wishes dessert party hard to get at 180 day mark?

MrsHammer

Mickey and I go way back
Would like to try and get this for Sat Apr 9th, 2016. That will be our arrival day, but I'm wondering if all the ressies will be snatched up already by others whose window will already be open. Is it one of the more difficult ones to get even with the price increase?

Hoping for the same in February. As far as I can tell you should be ok. I've been checking these ADR's at the 180+ mark and have seen plenty of available ressies. Good luck !!!

I booked at 180 days for the second night of our trip easily. There were still openings several days after...I have not checked it since. I do not think it is as crazy to get as some of the more popular restaurants like BOG, simply because you have to pay for it when you reserve it.

We get it at 180 days now that it's offered at 180. No problem for Sept with the new price structure. If you miss it keep trying. If you get frustrated go for the illuminations dessert party. They have fried donuts there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter