Is the MK Fireworks Dessert Party Worth It?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by J and R's mom, Oct 18, 2013.

?

Is the MK Fireworks Dessert Party Worth It?

1. Yes

2. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. J and R's mom

J and R's mom DIS Veteran

We have never tried the MK Fireworks Dessert Party. Should we give it a try? Two adults and two girls (ages 9 and 10). For those that have attended this event, did you like it and would you do it again?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kappyfamily

kappyfamily DIS Veteran

I would say it was good. Not great, but not bad. Probably wouldn't do it again though.

4. AuroraRora

AuroraRora Princess

I loved it - did it in May and we have it booked again for our Oct trip

5. rangerxenos

rangerxenos Mouseketeer

I hope so, we're doing in in December for the first time!

6. UK Princess

UK Princess Mouseketeer

I've done it twice in 2009 and 2011.

We are not doing it on our upcoming trip in Feb but that's because we are on the DDP (FD) and we feel that we have plenty of desserts anyway!

I would do it again as it was good to have a place to sit and chill out and the yummy desserts were a bonus!:thumbsup2

7. kellyg403

kellyg403 <font color=green>She changes friends like she cha

Yes, at least once. We have done it the last 4 years. We love it. We are 2 adults and enjoy relaxing and watching Wishes without being in the middle of the crowd or staking out a spot two hours ahead of time. My husband just does not like that. Last year we took our two grandsons, 6, and they loved the desserts. Most children love dessert! To us, they are not high quality desserts and we do find a few things we enjoy.

And our favorite part is seeing Tink fly overhead. We have been lucky each time and she was able to fly. I hope that continues, one of my favorite parts.

Kelly

8. Micca

Micca Where there's a will, there's an heir

Add us to the folks who enjoyed it once, but probably wouldn't do it again. Nice to have the space for Wishes, but the desserts were just ok. How many desserts can you eat? Sure we all *think* we could eat huge amounts of sugary treats, but you find out pretty quickly that a few mouthfuls will suffice. Wouldn't talk anybody out of trying it once though. :earsboy:

9. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

I voted yes, as I believe it's worth doing at least once. It's definitely a more enjoyable way of enjoying Wishes rather than being all :crowded: down in the crowd. The desserts are nice, nothing mind blowing, but good.

We have only done it once, and won't make it a priority to do it again, but we wouldn't mind doing it again. :goodvibes

10. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

Everyone needs to do the Dessert Party at least once. And don't eat dinner before you go. Fill up on desserts. There are plenty of different desserts so that everyone should find something they love.

11. J and R's mom

J and R's mom DIS Veteran

First, thanks so much to all of those that have posted so far!:thanks:

I'm thinking that you're right. We should probably try it at least once. The girls will enjoy watching Tinker Bell (assuming the weather cooperates and she flies that night) and I KNOW they'll LOVE the desserts.

Now I just have to see which nights still have availability. And please feel free to post further opinions.