Is the current free dining pin in fall or summer?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by williamson_ja, Feb 24, 2010.

1. williamson_ja

williamson_ja DIS Veteran

I thought someone said that there were free dining pins out that covered the normal free dining time (Aug-Sept), but everyone here seems to have the one that only goes through summer. :confused3 Did I hear that wrong, or are there really such pins out there? I need one desperately!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. aceys_h0ney

aceys_h0ney DIS Veteran

There are PINS that have gone out for free QSDP during summer months. Hope you get one!
    I'm sorry I misread I thought you wanted one for summer. I do believe people have gotten them for your time frame.

4. marcielm

marcielm DIS Veteran

Our friends got one that is good until July 3rd. Not sure what some of the others have had for a deadline.

I *thought* there were originally some posts about them being out for Aug-Oct. But I'm not sure now. :confused3

5. PrincessTiffany

PrincessTiffany Is there anything better than Free Dining and Fast

Over the last couple of months there was an email pin code going out for free dining dates of August 15 - October 2, 2010, which is what the free dining bounceback offer was this past fall and what the speculative dates are for this year. Some those pins wer for quick service and some of the pins were for the basic DDP.

A couple of days ago a new free quick service dining pin code started going out to select people for the dates of February 28 - July 3, 2010.