Is Target's Easter 75% Today?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by christinadei, Apr 10, 2007.

1. christinadei

christinadei <font color=red>Tagless for eternity (well, until

I saw it mentioned that it may be. Can anyone confirm? If so, I want to go at lunch, if not, I don't want to waste my time. Thanks.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. pyrxtc

pyrxtc <font color=deeppink>Married 10-5-02<br><font colo

I want to know too!! It shouldn't be until at least Thursday but I want to get some small thins to have for prizes at my DS's birthday.

4. StitchandPooh'sMom

StitchandPooh'sMom <font color=magenta>Now if only I could think of s

Mine was still 50% off this morning, and they didn't have much left!

5. Emmaline Lola

Emmaline Lola Mouseketeer

my mom just checked our local store and it is still 50%, but she is going to another to check out their discount........seems like it is too soon to be 75%, but it would be a nice surprise!

6. kfeuer

kfeuer <font color=blue>My kids are going to think I'm ol

I seriously doubt it, although their holiday markdown schedule isn't as predictable as it used to be. I'd be shocked if any stores went 75% off before Thursday, though.

7. AnninIowa

AnninIowa DIS Veteran

I was there yesterday when it was 50% off and there wasn't too much left! Can't imagine there will be anything but cheap jelly beans in gross flavors by the time it hits 75%.

8. caribear

caribear I love WDW!

I went yesterday and bought a bunch of little toys for next years Easter baskets. There was tons of candy, but the toys were about gone. I did buy a silicone muffin pan and muffin cups that were considered Easter since they were in pastel colors.....those were a good buy at 50% off.

9. marshallandcartersmo

marshallandcartersmo DIS Veteran

Mine wasn't. They have lots of candy left, but little to no toys/house things.

10. BBGirl

BBGirl DIS Veteran

Mine wasn't this morning and was well picked over. There were some vidoes and toys left along with very little candy. I thinking of going back to buy of the silicone baking ware because I love it so much and it is a value at 50% off. I got Easter Party Barbie(7.49) and Littlest pet Activity Set(4.99) and a couple of videos, some jelly beans and chocolate. There will be nothing left for them to mark down to 75% at least not here.

11. Julia M

Julia M DIS Veteran<br><font color =red>not clever, not wi

not at my store, and there are still aisles of items.

Julia

12. minnie mouse

minnie mouse Mouseketeer

I was there yesterday and my Target was pretty picked over. There was some candy, alot of stuffed animals but that was about it. I did pick up some cute skorts and tshirts for my daughter that were 50% off in the Easter section. I bought three outfits for $12.00.

13. ILuvJimny

ILuvJimny Mouseketeer

I was at Wal-mart yesterday afternoon and the signs still said 50% off, but I heard an employee say 75% off. When I checked out, it was 75% off!:yay: