is something more comin'?

shadonjenon

minniemickeymagic
Just wondering:

Our trip is the third week in october. I have received the reservation confirmation. I have paid for the trip in full :banana: :cheer2: :cool1: and have received the purple welcome folder with the maps and trip planning info stuff.

So is there anything else that we should be watching the mail for. Its our first family trip so we really don't know what to expect. Will our tickets come in the mail? I've seem people on the board talk about getting thier PH vouchers in the mail sooo.......

If there are more goodies to come about how close to the date of arrival should we receive them

thanks ya'll

If you purchased admission as part of a hotel package, your tickets will be issued at check-in. They won't be sent in the mail.

Are you using Magical Express? You should get luggage tags in the mail, but that's closer to your date. Probably early October for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter