Is snow white at CRT more often for Breakfast or Lunch?

Hi, My 4 1/2 y.o. DD is a big Snow White fan. Is she at CRT Breakfast or Lunch more often? Thanks!

FWIW, I'd recommend the breakfast at Norway in Epcot if she wants to see Snow White. We've never seen Snow White in CRT and we've always had a great time at Aker-whateveritis. The food was good, and the kids loved it, though I've never been for anything but breakfast.

We saw Snow White at CRT for breakfast in Nov. - my DD5's princess:fave, too! That's who she was dressed as, and happened to be the 1st princess to come to our table - priceless!:goodvibes And being inside the castle is so magical! If you look on allears.net in the dining reviews, many people list who was at their breakfast/lunch, and you can get an idea of which princesses usually appear(this is what I did, and she was mentioned as being there most of the time) - they can never guarantee, of course. If she is not there for some reason, I know she appears in Epcot (in Germany I think w/Dopey), and I'm not sure which ones are in Toontown to meet - you can ask at Guest Services and they can tell you if and where/when a certain character will be appearing. (She also appears in the show they do in front of the castle during the day and in the parade, but of course you can't get pics/autogr. at those times.) Hope this helps!

cassie58
11/08-ASMO & Timeshare
8/09-CSR

Snow White was at CRT when we did lunch there. She was my DD's favourite aswell. We were there with my other dd and her two cousins and they were all in their princess dresses - Snow White, Belle, Sleeping Beauty and Jasmine. They also happened to be the same princesses that were at CRT that day. Snow White came up to the girls and said that she noticed that they were all dressed the same and asked if they would have their pictures taken with all the princesses together. We have some great pictures of the four princesses, each with a girl in front of them, dressed the same and standing the same way. I almost had tears in my eyes.

In March we did CRT breakfast and Akershus lunch. Snow White as well as Cinderella, Aurora, Jasmine, and Belle were at CRT. Belle, Ariel, Cinderella, Aurora and Jasmine were at Akershus

Snow White was at CRT for lunch in May. We saw her with Belle, Ariel, Aurora and of course Cinderella downstairs. At lunch at Akershus in December she was not there- we had Cinderella, Ariel, Jasmine, Alice and Belle for pictures. At Akershus, we were the 1st lunch seating and there was another room finisihing up breakfast. We did spot Snow White making the rounds in the breakfast room. If you miss her at the meal, she appears regularly for a character meet in the afternoons by Germany in Epcot. When we saw her there the line was not long at all.

and saw her again at the meet & greet in Epcot. We didn't go see her at the meet & greet though since it was a different one than the one we had at breakfast and we had a little girl with us and didn't want her to notice they were different.

The one at breakfast was odd...she never smiled when she talked, (she did smile for the picture though). never actually looked at the girls while talking to them and used the really high pitched voice that made her sound like the character didi in the movie. Due to the fact that she was talking to us, but looking all around, out the window, and at the ceiling and using that voice, she seemed like she was totally strung out on something!:rotfl2:

DD (12) looked at me when she left the table with her eyes very wide and said. "Well, she was really creepy!":scared1:

Karen

Hmmm, considering trying to move ADR to lunch now. What are the chances Snow White will be at CRT lunch?

We did Askerhaus lunch last year, so we want to change it up a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter