Is Richters Burger a good place?

they have hamburgers and chicken sandwiches.

i do like the burgers there.
and, they have a fixing bar.....

if you ever get a burger that is dry, take it back to the counter for a fresh one.
that has happened to me before and it was not an issue. don't be shy, if the burger is not to your liking due to being dry or overdone, go back to the counter.

once they cook up the burgers, they might sit under the heat lamps longer than they should.

they have hamburgers and chicken sandwiches.

i do like the burgers there.
and, they have a fixing bar.....

if you ever get a burger that is dry, take it back to the counter for a fresh one.
that has happened to me before and it was not an issue. don't be shy, if the burger is not to your liking due to being dry or overdone, go back to the counter.

once they cook up the burgers, they might sit under the heat lamps longer than they should.

:thumbsup2

It's been hit or miss for me but I've never had a bad burger at The Burger Digs at IOA. ;)

They've always been a stop for us even when I was still going with my parents. We always stopped here for lunch.

We always stop here for lunch. My kids (26 & 22) wouldn't have it any other way and they are picky eaters. We really enjoy it. The fixings bar is great.

I know when i go to the fixing bar I load up on onions.Dw calls it the onion burger:lmao:

I do notice the restaurants within the parks have the same foods. Like a burgar at Burgar Dig and one at Richters is the same. As well as a pizza and a pizza. :)

okay...guess I'm the minority....it was edible. That was it. It wasn't dry...but it wasn't a 'beef hamburger' either. Looked (& tasted) like imitation beef :confused3 In a pinch, we'd go again. But given a choice... :sad2:

But, you can't necessarily go by what others say...you just may want to try it for yourself.

Personally, my goal is to eat at every place around UO :teeth:

...but Mville is a MUST every time :thumbsup2

It's better than nothing, which was sometimes our options if we did not want Finnegan's. The few times we ate there we wished we had opted for Finnegan's. The first time I thought maybe it was bad timing. The second time wasn't any better than the first.
It's edible and food. That's about it.

It's better than nothing, which was sometimes our options if we did not want Finnegan's. The few times we ate there we wished we had opted for Finnegan's. The first time I thought maybe it was bad timing. The second time wasn't any better than the first.
It's edible and food. That's about it.
It's definately heavier than other types of restaurants. I had the Shepherd's Pie and it was excellent. But I usually don't eat really heavy meals for lunch...I'd be asleep within 30 minutes. :rolleyes1

Finnegan's is a nice restaurant, considering you are in a theme park. It normally would not be a first choice. But with what little offerings are available during the day to HHN switchover I think it is the best.
We were going every Sunday with the FFP and we were both getting a little tired of Finnegan's. However we have not been pleased with any other option at all. So Finnegan's always won hands down. The service was always very good there. Food not bad. Just not what we wanted every Sunday for dinner....

We always have to make at least one visit to RB, for fast food burgers they are the best we've ever had!:cheer2:

I'll join the minority. Maybe it was a bad day, but our burgers were "eh." I didn't finish mine. If it's good, I always finish it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter