Is Peter Pan only FP+ now?

matthewhavens

Mouseketeer
Can anyone onsite or recently onsite confirm that Peter Pan after the refurb is now only FP+?

I have heard that it is no longer FP-. This would alter my FP+ approach. Thanks.

We're here right now, rode PP several times this week using FP+ and FP- . SB times vary wildly though, 30 mins has been about the shortest SB time I have seen for PP and that is usually early in the morning. I can see why, it's definitely one of the better attractions.

Maybe some of the experts here can help with the changes to PP. I didn't notice any difference but thought is looked brighter. I'm not an expert though.

Queue looks the same to me as last year. I was looking and couldn't tell a difference but maybe some diehards can.

Is there a new queue for Peter Pan yet?

Why was it closed if not for this reason? I figured it was to redo the queue and add the interactive elements. This was supposed to happen along with the Rapunzel bathroom initiative.

Rode Peter Pan yesterday. Still has legacy FP, no interactive queue. Can't pinpoint what is different since the refurb, haven't ridden it in two years. The stand by times for it have been 30+ minutes all week so we have had to use FP+ for it. It reopened right before we got here so I think people who have been here were trying to get it in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter