Is Our Favorite Server Still on the Dream?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Aoi_Bara, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Aoi_Bara

Aoi_Bara Disney Veteran

I am sailing on the Dream for NYE with my family and I was wondering if Caesar Mendez from Brazil is still a MDR server.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Aoi_Bara

Aoi_Bara Disney Veteran

Anyone?????

4. Justacruiser

Justacruiser Military Veteran

Had Server Ean and Assistant Server Palmer, we just got off the ship yesterday. Had them for a B2B for 7 days!:thumbsup2

5. sandrakit

sandrakit Mouseketeer

Call DCL and add your request to your reservation . As soon as you get on the ship go to Royal Palace where the head waiters are making their dining assignments and request them , if they are onboard they will most likely make it happen . Good luck ...

6. Senbonluv

Senbonluv Earning My Ears

I think what the OP was asking was if anyone who has been on the Dream recently had seen that particular server.

7. IBelieveInTheMagic

IBelieveInTheMagic DIS Veteran

I've been on the Dream four times and this name doesn't ring a bell with me (but that doesn't really mean anything - just never had the privilege). I'd suggest as others noted - call DCL (or your TA) and specifically request who you'd like. Then when you board, go to the Royal Palace (Court) and see if this server is working and if your wish was granted as they can tell you. The last two times I've requested my favorite Dream server were a bust - the first time in September a group of 26 requested him so they won (understood) and then this month he was on vacation - well deserved :)

Heather

8. Aoi_Bara

Aoi_Bara Disney Veteran

Thanks for the response. We put the request in with shore side when we booked the cruise; however, they couldn't tell us whether or not he was still there. We will check at Royal Palace when we board. We were just wondering if someone had seen him.

9. darkwing818

darkwing818 DIS Veteran

We're wondering the same thing. We had Caesar (from Brazil) in October 2012 & again January this year; he was wonderful & quite a hoot. We'll be sailing again in May (we've put our request in with DCL) but they can't tell us if he's still on the Dream. Keeping our fingers crossed. Our 2 DDs love him. ::yes::