Is it true there is no parking directly out in front of building 64 at OKW?

Ken the Retired Cop

Earning My Ears
I'm a bit confused, someone I work with mentioned to me that there is no parking for your car in front of building 64? Isn't that one of the new buildings? I'm wondering because we will have a car and it would be a great disadvantage to not have it in front of our buidling. Where would you park it then?

What about building 63 - I never hear many people talk about that building, it is bad because it's along the road? That's what the map looks like.

Thanks.

True. #64 does NOT have it's own parking lot. You can park at the lots for #15, 16 or 63. They are all within about 100 feet of #64. None are inconvenient at all.

Enjoy!

We stayed in #64 last year and parking was never really an issue even with 3 small children. We loved #64 and would stay there again. You have a great view of a par 3 and the walk to the pool and Conch Flats only took about 4 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter