Is it too late to book 3/4 deal?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Disneycrazymom, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Disneycrazymom

Disneycrazymom DIS Veteran

I booked ours awhile ago but have a friend who is going in July. Is the deal over? Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. LadyTrampScamp&Angel

LadyTrampScamp&Angel DIS Veteran

Yes, unfortunately it is too late, the offer has ended.

4. ancestry

ancestry Trees Without Roots Fall Over

Yes - it ended at the end of last month. I think March 28th or the 29th was the last day.

However there are offering a new package with free dinning for dates from mid-August until the beginning of October.

5. star2500

star2500 Mouseketeer

Not sure if she has a package or room only...but it's worth a call to see if a AAA rate would apply...if she has a package then she would have to book it through a AAA agent. Definitely worth a phone call:)

6. Disneycrazymom

Disneycrazymom DIS Veteran

Thanks so much. I did tell her to try AAA. She is a 1st timer and going in July. I guess there won't be any other deals out for summer at this point. Well maybe an AP but they won't want to do that I don't think. Thanks for the suggestions!

7. disneyfan55

disneyfan55 DIS Veteran

Yes, it's over like the others have said. I was surprised that when they extended the booking through dates that the booking by date wasn't extended at least for those dates, but WDW didn't. Maybe they have all they want for that offer and are hoping for those paying full rates or just getting AP or FL discounts when they are put out.

The free dining did start earlier this year and does extend further as well.