Is it possible to rent Disney movies?

COscrapper

Mouseketeer
So I would like my kids to see some of the older Disney movies before our trip to WDW in the fall - the Lion King, Beaty and the Beast, Cinderella, etc. Online I only found options to BUY them. Is it possible to rent these movies anywhere?

Try your local library
My public library system is great. We have multiple branches throughout the city, and if my branch doesn't have it, I can get it sent from any other branch. And I don't have to return it where I got it.

My public library system is great. We have multiple branches throughout the city, and if my branch doesn't have it, I can get it sent from any other branch. And I don't have to return it where I got it.

Yes my library is the same, but it looks like most of them have waitlists...don't know if/when I'll ever get them. WIERD that in this day and age they are still so unavailable unless you want to buy them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter