Is it possible to predict fluctuations in Easyjet prices?

sarahc

DIS Veteran
I am kicking myself this morning! Early last week it was £224 for the 4 of us, then this shot up to £269 on Friday night. Yesterday evening it was down to £224 again but this morning it was up to £280!!! :scared1: I almost booked last night but didn't *** DH is away and I wasn't sure whether or not to book Speedy Boarding. How stupid!:sad2:
Anyway, I wondered whether anyone had any idea of what determines their price fluctuations?:confused:

Can't help with the predicting the prices but if you have a child under 5, I wouldn't bother with speedy boarding as you get second priority boarding anyway (after the ones that have paid for SB).

I find easyjet a bit odd to work out at times; and I've also noted that sometimes you can save if you book your outward and return trips separately ... not sure why that's the case but we've done that before and made a bit of a saving.

I find easyjet a bit odd to work out at times; and I've also noted that sometimes you can save if you book your outward and return trips separately ... not sure why that's the case but we've done that before and made a bit of a saving.

That is bizarre but I'll give it a go! Thanks.
Thanks for the Speedy Boardy tip too. I did know about the boarding order but last time we flew there seemed to be a lot of children so there was still a huge queue for the second group!:eek: It just might be good to be at the front of them!

Another tip is don't look at them after you've booked! They've had not one, but 2 sales since I booked in the last few days of February :( I looked when at the price when the 1st sale went on and our flights were wayyyy lower, I'm too scared to look again!

Oh well! I was happy with the price at time of booking so shouldn't complain!

Well, the flights have gone back down to £224 again this evening and I've booked! Hooray!

We booked with Ryanair from Prestwick; £5 each way per person including taxes for 18th-20th April. Before you think "lucky devils", Mr. O'Leary stiffed us with a £38-odds booking fee even though it was put on a Ryanair credit card.

:headache:

Still, I'd be hard pushed to take the family to (say) London on the train for £78 overall, so probably shouldn't complain too much. And Easyjet were £400-odds!

Using the cash saved to stay at DLH as a surprise for the wife and weans (who think it's the NBC and the Cheyenne respectively).

:banana:

We booked with Ryanair from Prestwick; £5 each way per person including taxes for 18th-20th April. Before you think "lucky devils", Mr. O'Leary stiffed us with a £38-odds booking fee even though it was put on a Ryanair credit card.

:headache:

Still, I'd be hard pushed to take the family to (say) London on the train for £78 overall, so probably shouldn't complain too much. And Easyjet were £400-odds!

Using the cash saved to stay at DLH as a surprise for the wife and weans (who think it's the NBC and the Cheyenne respectively).

:banana:

What a bargain and what a wonderful surprise! I wish Ryanair flew from Bristol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter