is it possible to get dreams unlimited..

LilMamiBella

DIS Veteran
even though we're owners at ssr? I'd like to have dreams unlimited mostly to make ps at crt or wherever the princesses will be. I've heard of people have good luck with dream unlimited being able to get those ps. I would probably have them get the ap's and the ps for us..

So, I'd have to book a hotel through them? Because even though I'm a dvc owner, I'll need to order tickets to MVMCP, Ap's, rookie experience at richard petty's driving exp, and at least 3-4 ps'.

I think, but I'm not sure, that the only way to get the DVC discount on your APs is to get them at Guest Relations on property because they need to see you blue DVC member card. (Don't leave it in the car when you get to Guest Relations, like I did, because they will make you go back and get it!)

To arrange for the RP Rookie Experience you just need to call 1-800-BE-PETTY and set up your date/time.

The agents working for Dreams Unlimited Travel make their money from comissions. The only way to make commissions is to book a room or package reservation. Disney does not pay commission on MVMCP tickets or Annual Passes. This is the reason Dreams doesn't offer their services aside from regular reservations.

Disney also does not offer commissions on Priority Seatings. I would imagine that most agencies would not book PS's for someone without having a room or package booked with them. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter