Is it possible to get a reservation for BOG?

autismgoesdisney

DIS Veteran
I'm so confused. I read somewhere that people can't get into BOG even if they try booking it six months out. Is this true? We aren't visiting until August, but our window opens up Feb 25 and I plan on trying to get BOG. Will I have a problem you think?

THank you :)

The ADR policy at BOG is no different than anywhere else. It is just more popular right now. Use the 180+10 strategy and go on line at 6:00 am and you have a great chance of success.

I don't think it really is that difficult now, it just was when it first opened. I had no trouble getting my first choice of date and time for BOG in May. It was at the 180 + 10 window, and I got on right at 6:00. I don't think you will have any trouble at all!

It is doable but I agree it is best to book early. I went online(actually ended up calling because the new website was acting up) at 180 days and booked an ADR for BOG for our trip in June. It is still showing availability for our trip but the times are limited now.

A word of caution about the new website. I was trying to book an ADR at Kouzzina's and wanted a time around 5:30pm. The new website was only showing times after 7pm so I used a different browser and pulled up the old website and was able to book a time at 5:30pm. I have decided I will use the old website or call for the near future.

I don't think you're going to have a problem. As a PP said, just get up at 6 am the morning of your 180 days and make that one first. I did that on December 3 for our trip and I had zero issues getting an ADR. :thumbsup2

I just played around on Disney's site to see if there was anything available for dinner the end of June.... there's still openings, and those ADR's have been open for a while now. So don't worry !!! :hug: Good luck !!

I just booked it for April. Was a later time than I wanted, but found available times all week. Give it a shot! (AND PS: hate that the new site won't really let you search different times. Boo.)

I agree with what others have said. I think it is just hard right now. I wasn't able to get a reservation for our trip next week but I didn't try day one either. I was easily able to get a dinner reservation there when I want for late april when we'll be spending one day there before our cruise. I didn't try that day one either.

I got one for Dec. 8th. I tried every once in a while and about 6 weeks before our trip it just popped up! I also have a reservation for Feb. 25. That one I got easily on the 180 day window. BTW we loved both dinner and lunch!!

If you call on your 180 day you should be fine. I believe I called at 175 Days and got what I wanted for Mother's Day Dinner. I just checked online for 130 days out and nothing is available.

I was able to get a ressie for April back on my 180 day, no problem. I have seen availability after that dwindle though.

I booked on day 180 for a trip starting june 10 (although the res was for the 13, so 180 days from there). I didm;t do it unti labout 8 eastern time and at thattime there was availability- but not much very early or very late. I think if you go online EARLY day 180+ you'll be in good shape. I think!

I'm going in May and had forgot to mark the calendar at my 180 day mark, so just started doing ressies now. There is still availability at BOG. Granted, they are not prime times - very early or very late, but it's there.

We had no problem getting a reservation by going online at 6:00 am at the 180 day window.

I booked my ADR at 5:00 PM for Be Our Guest about a week and a half after my 180 window period opened. I had no problems getting a reservation at 5 PM for 2 people for June 5. I just checked and for June 5 they only have 8:30 PM still open. I would book on or up to a few days after 180 day mark especially if you eat between 6-7 PM. You should not worry and following that strategy you should get all the reservations you want.

SafariTigger said:
Was able to get BOG for 6:00 pm on 7/8. I called around 8:30 when my 180 day window opened. Good luck!

Did your window open up for 7/8 already? My calculations show a few more days to go. Just want to make sure I am counting right for my July 13 window!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!