Is it possible to get a hamburger for dinner at LC?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by kbr345, Apr 24, 2011.

1. kbr345

kbr345 Earning My Ears

At Le Cellier. We will not be on the Dining Plan and was wondering if there is a choice of hamburger for my daughter. I didn't see it on the dinner menu but just thought I would ask if anyone has gotten one with the new menu? I have heard they were great. Thanks.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kbr345

kbr345 Earning My Ears

4. christinou

christinou <font color=teal>Is now a Tag Fairy believer and i

I am trying but can't come up with what LC is?

5. kbr345

kbr345 Earning My Ears

Sorry, Le Cellier

6. Wintersun42

Wintersun42 Earning My Ears

I don't know for sure. But perhaps calling the disney dining line ahead of time and asking. Or just ask when you arrive. The chefs have quite a few ingredients available to them beyond whats on the menu, I'm sure they could whip up a hamburger.

7. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

I think the only way you're going to be able to find out is to speak the chef/restaurant yourself closer to the time of your trip. There is a hamburger on the lunch menu, but nothing similar on the dinner menu. While restaurants may use ingredients at one meal, it doesn't mean that they have easy access to them at a different meal. Ingredients that aren't being used are usually put away and it might not be easy/convenient for the chefs to go get something.

8. soulmates

soulmates traveling through life, with the one I love

9. DCDisney

DCDisney On my way...

Generally LC is not known for going above and beyond on requests like this so I would doubt it. Places like Sci Fi that don't have the burger on the adult menu at dinner get frequent requests for them so they usually seem to have enough on hand for dinner too but LC isn't known as a burger place.

10. Tiffany507s

Tiffany507s Mouseketeer

Why not just switch to lunch? IMO I wouldn't want to spend 2 TS credits on a burger. Even though it is really good. :thumbsup2 Unless of course, there is a particular meal you are dying for at dinner.

11. kbr345

kbr345 Earning My Ears

I did have lunch booked orginally, but then realized months later that May has 31 days not 30 days. I had booked lunch on the wrong day :sad2: So after realizing my mistake, all that was left was dinner. No sure about the kids menu for dinner. We are not on the dining plan, however.

12. goofyintoronto

goofyintoronto I really wanted to like it, but I didnt.

My son tried their burger and he didnt like it for some reason. And he's a burger-freak!!! Lol! Just a tip, make sure you ask what toppings they put on it as standard cause if i recall, they had a bunch of weird things on it (according to my son). lol.

13. TheRustyScupper

TheRustyScupper Just once, I want to see a liar's pants on fire.

Too much Vitamin-Eh ?