Is it possible the Disney computers just don't like me?

AllyGirl_79

Mouseketeer
I am attempting to make an ADR online, and I can't figure out if I'm doing something wrong or if the Disney Dining computers dislike me for some reason.

I have a reservation at Disney's Boardwalk. I have a room only reservation number (all numbers, no letters). When I enter my reservation number, name, date and resort on the dining reservation screen and attempt to retrieve my reservation ... absolutely nothing happens. Well, nothing having to do with my reservation anyhow. I can only book the 90-day out date, and there's a little string of numbers that appears at the top of the screen E202...0. (It's not a link, but it is in red.) If I enter the reservation number incorrectly, it tells me I've made an error and to try again. I've tried different browsers; tried when I'm logged in and logged out; last name in all caps and no caps. I'm baffled!

I have most everything I want reserved through other means. I just wanted to check one more thing on my own, and I can't figure this out.

I'm sure there have been other threads on this, but I don't see a recent one and search isn't working for me. I apologize if this has been asked many times before, but I'm about ready to throw something. Can anyone offer any tips? Is this happening to anyone else?

i totally cant help you, but i can sympathize.
i hate the disney website. its not easy for me to log on, i cant figure out where to change my password and i have all kinds of errors when trying to to online ADRs

good luck to you

The EXACT same thing is happening to me. Hopefully somebody knows whats up. I tried to call and couldn't get what I wanted, so thought I'd check on-line. Today is my 90 day and I can't get anything at LeCelliar for any time of day.

I'm having trouble making reservations tonight also. I had 2 in my cart, it booked only 1 of them, when I got back in and try to do the other one I just keep getting a blank page.

I've been getting the same error message all day too. Must be a glitch.

It was working fine for me all this week (Monday was my 90 days) and I've been checking constantly for a better time for our Le Cellier reservation. Today is the first time I've had problems with it.

Thats an error message produced by the Disney application when attempting to retrieve your (A) Hotel Reservation or (B) Package Reservation. I see this message when using Mozilla Firefox, but when I used Internet Explorer I was able to successfully retrieve my Hotel Reservation information. The next step would be attempting to get the 90+10 to work which hasn't worked all day for me, instead I just called (407)WDW-DINE to get all my ADRs. Its definitely not a problem with you, its a problem on the Disney computer system side that they need to look into and resolve. I have seen messages everyday regarding this all the way up to my ADR (90+10) date today, and was like "Oh No!" and then today poof one reservation worked successfully and after that Kaplut!!!! I recommend calling that phone number to make your reservations if your having trouble online, although if it worked online it would make things much easier.

I'm still getting the same error today. I've tried both Mozilla and IE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter