Is it me or is this winter been the worst winter so far?

SpaceMtnFan

My Misson if I choose to accept it... ( and I will
Since the start of 2013 this winter has gotten worse than ever. In the last week in parts of the Northern US the Temps have been very cold. I live in Delaware Ohio and right now as I'm typing this it's 9 degrees above zero. And tomorrow night Ohio may get hit with a bad snowstorm depending of the track of the Storm. Can't wait till spring. Brrrrrrrr

when we had our oil delivered last week...we were saying to the man that we have used the same amount as last year ..and we have a new roof, siding, insulation and new windows...and he told us this year is much colder then last and we had some fifties and sixties last year...
So this morning in my nieghbors yard...it was 11 below zero...we have been colder this year and more ice and rain and then mega snowstorm...
I guess we will pay the bills and hope it warms up fast.
We are Mainers

Not where I live. It's been rally cold yesterday and today. But besides that it's been pretty mild.

I'm just a casual observer from the south, but it seems that two years ago was really bad.

It is colder than last year. Last year we only had a few days that were freezing cold. We have had arctic temps a lot more this winter. Today is day 4 of a cold snap for us with no end in sight. With the wind chill, right now, it's -38F. BRRR

I have seen worse winters in the past, but this one is pretty darn bad. I'm miserable.

In my area the last 2 winters have been pretty mild. Its been really cold the last couple of days, but other than that it hasn't been bad at all.

We haven't used any snow days knock on wood!

I have seen worse winters in the past, but this one is pretty darn bad. I'm miserable.
Here in Chicago, we haven,t eve had an inch of snow yet! (Some areas near Wisconsin have but not overall). The weather has been pretty mild except the last couple days. Hope I don't jinx myself now! :rotfl2:

It's the BEST winter in a long time! We love the cold and snow! Today's high is -3! Bring it on! :thumbsup2

Disappointingly mild in CT. This is the first cold week. We haven't done much skiing or sledding. I would love one giant snowstorm.

EVERY winter is the worst winter of my life, lol.

I hate winter. I really only like May-August here.

I need to move.

I'm in the same general area as you and I was thinking just last week that it hasn't been that hard of a winter. This week is extraordinarily cold, but prior to this I can't say that it has been awful. We were very spoiled last year weather-wise, so that might be making this cold snap seem even worse.

I'm in Ohio and really think most of this winter has even unseasonably warm. I'm not loving the zero temperatures, but I think cold snaps are normal. I'm more worried when it isn't cold when and where it should be. The polar bears and all that.

In my area the last 2 winters have been pretty mild. Its been really cold the last couple of days, but other than that it hasn't been bad at all.

We haven't used any snow days knock on wood!

I was going to say the same thing for northern IN. It's not been too bad - yet.

I was prepared for a bad winter, after last year's record mild one, and I have to say, it's been fine (although freezing right now, but that's to be expected). Just a little snow, temps in the high 40's for several days... It's almost February, and there aren't piles of dirty snow in the parking lots!

It has been pretty mild here in Vermont, too. No snow days yet, and only one really deep snowfall - which had all melted before this latest round of snow and cold.

We have been doing a lot of traveling this year for hockey, and it does seem like we have had poor driving conditions on almost every trip.

EVERY winter is the worst winter of my life, lol.

I hate winter. I really only like May-August here.

I need to move.

:thumbsup2 Exactly!! :thumbsup2

I would make a fantastic snowbird. In my home state from May - mid October, in Florida from mid-October - May. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!