Is it December Yet?? Cancelled with a Heavy Heart!

Laurie -

Nice Job on the DL character meal super thread. What did you like about Storytellers breakfast and do you think it is a must do? We are planning one sit down a day be it counter serve of dining for the same reasons you are. To take a break and give my daughter a chance to recoup from the over stimulation. While she has been making strides she is still very prone to her sensory issues taking over.

Kris

you didn't ask me but I thought I would give my opinion anyways! :rotfl2:

I've been to all the DL Character meals EXCEPT Ariels (Been for dinner! Food was delicious!)

My Favorite meal for character interaction is Breakfast with Minnie and the Plaza, second favorite is Goofy's Kitchen (I LOVE Peanut Butter Pizza!!), Third is Surf's Up at the Paradise Pier and last is Storytellers. Storytellers is the one I do not feel the need to repeat. I'm also more a Minnie, Mickey, Winnie the Pooh fan than Princesses so have no urgency to go to Ariels when the Princesses are there. Hope its okay I butted in!!

Thank you, Paula! We are just postponing our trip.

Postponing is much better than canceling!

Michele, you have such a great attitude! Here's to the next one!

Thank you. I believe in making lemonade when life gives me lemons.

She does!! :worship: :cutie: :hug:

Thank you.

I've been to all the DL Character meals EXCEPT Ariels (Been for dinner! Food was delicious!)

My Favorite meal for character interaction is Breakfast with Minnie and the Plaza, second favorite is Goofy's Kitchen (I LOVE Peanut Butter Pizza!!), Third is Surf's Up at the Paradise Pier and last is Storytellers. Storytellers is the one I do not feel the need to repeat. I'm also more a Minnie, Mickey, Winnie the Pooh fan than Princesses so have no urgency to go to Ariels when the Princesses are there. Hope its okay I butted in!!

Postponing is much better than canceling!

Much better!

birthday7ag8.gif

9e2c84ec.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Laurie!!
9e2c84ec.gif

icon_tink.gif
May all your Wishes come true (esp for December!
icon_tinkRight.gif

Happy Birthday Laurie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You So Much!!! :goodvibes

You are more than welcome!! Welcome to 50!! We are totally nifty!!

:rotfl2: Nifty Fifty!! :rotfl:

Happy Birthday!!

Thank You Very Much!!! :goodvibes

Had a nice birthday. Mike took the day off and we watched some college football, played with the kids, went to dinner and listened to one of my friends and his band for a few hours. Was surprised by a beautiful bouquet of lilies and balloons from my best friend since I was 13. Made my day!!

So my hope is that being 49 was the "bad" year and now things will start looking up!! :thumbsup2

Thank you all opinions are welcome! I think we will skip Storyteller's this trip!

Looks like I missed your birthday...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

Still crossing all my crossables for you guys for this trip. I hate that the IRS is dragging their feet.

Looks like I missed your birthday...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

Still crossing all my crossables for you guys for this trip. I hate that the IRS is dragging their feet.

Thank You!!! :goodvibes I keep watching that mailbox, but nothing yet. I'd call but all that ever gets me is frustrated, a hot cell phone from being on hold for over an hour and really no useful information. So we sit and wait.......unpatiently at this time!! (it's been over 8 wks since we re-submitted 2010, so we should be hearing at anytime.........) :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter