HUGECHANGES to our plans!!! I really didn't want to do anything but I need to be realistic.......there was no way we were going to be able to pay for the trip we had planned. If the IRS money gets here in time, we were still TOO FAR OUT to make this happen. So I wrote our TA and asked her to cancel our packages. I feel horrible, because she had made changes and was so helpful in answering questions, etc. NOW, don't be totally teary eyed......it is possible to still go. My son, Derek, who is doing the College Program can book rooms at a CM discount. I've priced tickets, MVMCP tickets, Premiere AP, TiW Card and questimated on rental car, gas, meals, snacks, souvenirs and airfare. IF we get the IRS money back and we can come up with about $3000 more.....we should be fine. I guestimate high and including meals for Michayla because we're unsure how many of the restaurants will actually charge for a g-tube fed child (who doesn't eat anything orally and is delayed & autistic)......but I'd rather over budget then come up short. I'm just not sure where we can find the $3000......we're just hanging by a thread right now on monthly bills & such. Just keep sending us pixie dust & good wishes.......I really need this Disney pick-me-up. (I lost another special lady in my life this week) I did some major cutting on our dining too since we're losing the deluxe dining plan. I had to cut HDDR, CRT, Tusker Hse Brkfst, Coral Reef, Plaza Inn, & California Grill. We'll be doing more meals at our resort......which also will change to All Star Movies (where Derek works, that way he can stay with us the entire time we're there). Thanks for still hanging with me!!! I've appreciated all the support and kind words.