is it a curse? Uptade - we start comunicating

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Isila, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Isila

Isila There is a big beautiful tomorrow

It was dlp official site itself (just I chose Ireland as my country). I did give them a call right away and all they can do is to release my money earlier than two weeks, but I have to give all my bank contacts etc.

thank you so much

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Isila

an uptadate:

as I mentioned before I wrote an email to DLP (thank you diss'ers). And I got a reply. Nothing much. But they are investigating (sounds fun :rotfl: ). I;ve been asked to provide my reservation number. Ok, didn't they understand I wrote there was an error - you charged my credtr card and no booking was done. Otherwise would I be complaining about that?

Wrote them a reply in details. Hope they "get it" this time.

To be continued...

4. Jonjo

Jonjo Mouseketeer

When DLP made an error with my booking a few years ago, they took the full amount off my card not not just the deposit they gave us the Disney Express Service as an appology.

Good luck in sorting it out.

5. IsobelJackmummy

IsobelJackmummy Mouseketeer

I hope they sort something out for you, especially as this is the second time it has happened!

6. Gwendolen

Gwendolen Mouseketeer

I live in Ireland so if you need a address or anything just let me know, that is really bad customer service and I would write an complain as legally they took your money which is a contract in law.

7. Isila

thanks a lot. And yes it's my second time. I even got a new card, just in case. I have doubts about making a new booking. What if it happens again? :scared:

8. kizzabel

kizzabel Eating poisonous apples since '86

Dont worry Isila, it will all be ok, you couldnt be that unlucky for it to happen twice :hug:

I hope they offer some sort of an apology and I would look for some sort of kind gesture if the new price is more then the old one.

Did you book flights yet? This would give you leeway with the original price being reinstated.

Keep us posted.
    Kiz
    x

9. Isila

I won't be booking flights until December or so. Unless I get a good deal. As I plan to fly with Lufthansa and they have lots of options. Also I have airbaltic and Ryanair option. So I can wait.

At the moment I have called DLP again with all the details so they would send a fax to my bank.

And keep communicating with customer service. As they stated in last email, they are investigating the problem with their accounts department.

Will be making a new booking later this days so keep fingers crossed.

10. Isila

no fun at all. Went to make a booking and the offer changed. Yesterday it was still 40off for SL and today it's only 30... NPB works out cheaper but still more than previous SL deal.

This is so... stupid... :sad:

11. Isila

I got my money back. Took a week. Still no apology from DLP.