Is it a bad sign for the vacation when you faint on the plane? COMPLETED!

Liam looks less than enthused about your stuffed animal winnings! :laughing:

Jiri was the one with the dead bird. Willwriteforears. I think. I emailed her back in January...she was doing well. Very busy with her writing.

Princesskeyblade, the one getting married this fall. I haven't seen her at all. I wonder what happened with her. :confused3

I think Liam hadn't had a nap at that point....maybe explains that look.

PKB had a blog going something about "nachos", I don't have the web address anymore.

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:You took a picture of the ugly dinosaur so that you could show us just how ugly it was and how sometimes Disney doesn't do something perfectly! ;)

You and Connor would get along well in Dinoland -- he loves the games, too.

I don't know what happened to all those DISers -- it's sad when they leave and never come back. :(

I know Connor and I would be a match set in Disney!

Have you ever wondered if you dropped dead tomorrow would your DH know how to get on the DIS and tell everyone? I've actually thought about that.

Cute pic of Liam happy in line! lol!
Thanks, it was a good day.

My DH found a video feed on some site that shows him coming out and doing his thing....It is beyond COOL!

I'm not sure if I can post the link here...but pm me and I can do it that way!

J-
Can you email it to me?

It is so funny that you mention "old" DISers, because I was just thinking about Jiri and PrincessKeyBlade yesterday, no joke. I hope they're doing well.

I love the picture of Liam happy! YAY! You must have felt some sweet relief on that one. :thumbsup2 And is that a tiny little corner of Heidi we get to see? :yay:

I can't wait to meet you. :goodvibes I digress. I don't think I'm in AK on Oct 2nd, but boy would I love to pony up to your challenge. I love those carnival type games!

Yay that's me in the purple. DH is really bad with the camera so I don't let him use it much. I think there was 2 pictures he took in MK that had the back of my head in them. I'm the least photogenic (sp?) person on the planet so that doesn't help either.

We could scoot over to the Boardwalk from Epcot--they have games there too....and booze
Hooray!! Lov
e that smile!! :teeth:

Kathy
Thanks, Liam and Daddy always seem to have the same smile going on.

That is a rather ugly dinosaur!

Liam doesn't look very impressed by your prize!:rotfl:

Well he didn't offer to win me one....humfffpp!

Liam is adorable!!!! He looks so happy on the ride.
And I love that roll the ball game also. I can sit there for hours. That and Farmville on Facebook :lmao:
Love Farmville. Not as much as I love Mafia Wars.

I think People magazine should quote you for the next cover Jon Gosselin graces. "D-Bag Jon Gosselin..."

The d-word is my new favorite....I'm glad it's making a comeback :lmao:

Love Farmville. Not as much as I love Mafia Wars.

The d-word is my new favorite....I'm glad it's making a comeback :lmao:

For some reason, I can't figure out Mafia Wars. I'm addicted to FarmVille and YoVille. I hate waiting 6 hours to make widgets!

Hmmm it just occurred to me that I don't know which d-word you're using. I'm guessing it's not the one that ends with a t.

Have you ever wondered if you dropped dead tomorrow would your DH know how to get on the DIS and tell everyone? I've actually thought about that.

I have actually thought about that because I am morbid like that. :lmao: I should leave detailed instructions for him. Maybe I should make him a Death Binder. :lmao:

Count me in with the rest of the people wondering what ever happened to our missing dissers. I know that Jeri poked her head in awhile back very briefly.

PrincessKeyBlade does have a wedding blog which was quiet for awhile, but she finally started posting to that awhile back. I think I have the link to it on my home computer.

I love the pics of Liam happy in line. I know that Dinorama is pretty cheesey overall, but there is a twisted part of me that loves it for it's cheesiness. I particularly love the fact that they went as far as to make it look like the whole thing was built in the middle of an old parking lot.

I have actually thought about that because I am morbid like that. :lmao: I should leave detailed instructions for him. Maybe I should make him a Death Binder. :lmao:

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who has thought of this. :rotfl:

Maybe I should make him a Death Binder. :lmao:
I think that's called a Will.

Oooo....that's not a bad idea!!! :goodvibes
Well Epcot does close at 9pm every night I'm there.

I know that Dinorama is pretty cheesey overall, but there is a twisted part of me that loves it for it's cheesiness. I particularly love the fact that they went as far as to make it look like the whole thing was built in the middle of an old parking lot.
Even thou they didn't spend a lot of money in that section, they still themed the hell out of it.

At least for a few of us that are Facebook friends we would be able to catch on that someone was dead.

Mini PTR in the middle of my TR....

Well I didn't think I needed to do it, but I did. Buy a new park bag that is. Now if you read my PTR for the October 2008 trip you know that I love Love LOVE my Crocs messenger bag that I got for that trip. I now use it as a diaper bag/personal stuff bag. But it's too big for a solo trip to WDW.

I got a Cat-o-log in the mail from LL Bean and spotted a pretty pink plaid in a messenger bag. I ordered the medium size. Hoping it would be small enough. I got it yesterday and like it. Plenty-o-Pockets. It's still probably a bit bigger than I really wanted but it's a much slimmer design than the Crocs bag. The only draw back is the strap is a bit too long. But I can deal with it. It's designed to be across the body but it works over one shoulder too, which is how I will probably wear it.

I took pictures for you. They are not the best, oh well.

Pretty in Pink (Plaid)
The whole strap is padded.
71509001.jpg

It has a back pocket and a handle which is great for getting on and off rides.
71509003.jpg

Outside pockets on both sizes....should fit a water bottle.
71509004.jpg

The strap has a quick release buckle, I'll have to do something with all that strap that is left over.
71509002.jpg

Three zippered pockets on the front under the flap
71509006.jpg

The main part is zippered and had another section inside with a velcro tab. Inside I put my sweatshirt and my little LL Bean tote....still plenty of room in there.
71509007.jpg

oooh love that bag!!!!
Looks perfect for the parks and great that you can fit your little bag inside it. I hate swapping the contents between bags depending on which one you want to take out with you!

I love your park bag! It's super cute. I only looked quickly though because I will NOT buy another bag. :rolleyes1

I have actually talked Marc that he must get on the DIS if anything happens to me. :laughing: He also has Jen's cell number for emergencies. I have issues.

Your last update was great!! I'm so glad Liam enjoyed Triceratops Spin!!

We had to rush right out of there before Alex got sucked into the carnival games... he's a bit of an addict! :rolleyes1

Great park bag!! :thumbsup2

OOOH...Love the park bag Heidi!! It is so cute!!!! I too have to be careful about looking at it too closely or I will want to buy a new bag and I think I might actually be happy with my bag situation, shoes on the other hand LOL!!!

cute bag!

I always have to get a boring black or tan one so I can get dh to carry it around for me.;)

cute bag!

I always have to get a boring black or tan one so I can get dh to carry it around for me.;)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yes, I don't think a hubby would be interested in being seen with a pink plaid bag!!

I like Julie's idea of using velcro or a couple of zip ties to adjust the strap...

Kathy

I love the new bag. Looks like ti will work out perfectly for for the parks.

At least for a few of us that are Facebook friends we would be able to catch on that someone was dead.

I definitely have a few friends on facebook who would know if something happened to me. I'll have to let them know they'll have to pass the word on. :rotfl:

just did :thumbsup2

also the extra bag strap...maybe a black zip tie to bunch/hold the strap together on each other or a piece of velcro wrapped around it :confused: JAT

nice bag too
Thanks for the email....I'll have to see if I can post the link here. I thought it was the ball that came out but it the light...

I thought about the that for the bag strap....black zip tie I think would be perfect.

oooh love that bag!!!!
Looks perfect for the parks and great that you can fit your little bag inside it. I hate swapping the contents between bags depending on which one you want to take out with you!
I do that now with my bigger messenger bag, makes it easier when I leave the house without the kids...

I see that you started your TR, I'll be over soon to read:goodvibes

I love your park bag! It's super cute. I only looked quickly though because I will NOT buy another bag. :rolleyes1

I have actually talked Marc that he must get on the DIS if anything happens to me. :laughing: He also has Jen's cell number for emergencies. I have issues.

The length of the strap would work for you I think. Take another look....go ahead it won't hurt :laughing:

Great bag!!! It looks perfect for park touring!
I think so too!

Love the new bag! It's so pretty.
Thanks. I love pastel plaids for some reason.

Your last update was great!! I'm so glad Liam enjoyed Triceratops Spin!!

We had to rush right out of there before Alex got sucked into the carnival games... he's a bit of an addict! :rolleyes1

Great park bag!! :thumbsup2

It was nice to finally do a ride with Liam where he didn't cry.

OOOH...Love the park bag Heidi!! It is so cute!!!! I too have to be careful about looking at it too closely or I will want to buy a new bag and I think I might actually be happy with my bag situation, shoes on the other hand LOL!!!

I ordered a pair of shoes from Lands End. Don't know if they are for Disney or not but I need shoes. My feet have gone up a 1/2 size since having the kids and now none of my shoes fit.

cute bag!

I always carry a bag, I hate to keep asking DH for it. He carries a backpack sometimes at night with the sweatshirts.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yes, I don't think a hubby would be interested in being seen with a pink plaid bag!!

I like Julie's idea of using velcro or a couple of zip ties to adjust the strap...

Kathy
Yea pretty plaid kind of screams out "wifey's bag"

I love the new bag. Looks like ti will work out perfectly for for the parks.

I definitely have a few friends on facebook who would know if something happened to me. I'll have to let them know they'll have to pass the word on. :rotfl:

Now that we have our death notifications all set, we can all die in peace knowing that the DIS will be informed in a timely manner :lmao:

And what happend to the young Mom DISer that was doing the great 'She said, He said' report? Last I remember on that one, "He" had left "She" and the kids. Reminds me of that D-bag Jon Gosselin.

I have often thought about this gal as well. I do recall her posting an update on her TR that "He" had come back and they were trying to work things out but it was REALLY difficult for her. :sad1:

Loved the smiling Liam on the last update-yay!! And I agree with you on that dinosaur. It's so weird and out of place...I would love to hear the story on how that made it into the park.

Your new park bag looks great!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter