Is it a bad sign for the vacation when you faint on the plane? COMPLETED!

Hi Heidi,

Take all the time you need, we'll be here waiting for an update. Oh, and waiting for baby pictures! :goodvibes

Hey, Heidi!!

Hang in there, girlfriend, the Baby Girl is almost ready to join the family!! :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earboy2: :cutie:

If I don't get a chance to "talk" with you... best of luck and please post baby pix as soon as you can!

Hugs for Liam, the "big" brother! :hug:

Kathy

Hey Everyone-
Just wanted to give you a quick family update.

Liam is doing well with his speech therapy. He love love loves his therapist. Some weeks she can barely get in the door before he is demanding that she sit down on the floor with him to play. He has about a half dozen sign language signs that he uses and handful of words and new sounds. I'm still waiting to hear Mama but I'm sure it will come. He's also listening better when you ask him something or give him simple directions. It's seems like it is slow going but he really has come a long way since we first had him evaluated in January.

DH is good, he's happy to have all his major winter projects done. He has been enjoying the outside with Liam whenever the weather is nice. He is currently fencing in a part of our back yard for us so I will be able to take baby and Liam outside. This way baby and I can sit in the screen house and Liam and run around all he wants.

My blood pressure has been high the last 3 weeks. I've had to go to the doctor's office twice a week to have it checked. I'm not on bed rest....more like house arrest. DH has picked up all the slack with going grocery shopping and the like. I had a non-stress test for the baby on Thursday. She was perfect.....I'm the one that is falling apart! :lmao: I can't sleep, don't sleep more then about 6 hours a day. I can't even seem to nap anymore. The good news is that they might induce me this coming week. I have a doctor's appointment Monday so I'll let you know how that goes.

Hope all is well with you and your families.

Thanks for the update! I'm thrilled to hear that speech therapy is going well for Liam. I'm sure it's a nice break for mom every week too! ;)

I hope baby Daisy makes her appearance soon - (that's what I've decided to call her for now :rolleyes1). I doubt you'll be getting much more sleep after she arrives, but at least your body will start to recover. Hang in there!!

DH is bringing his laptop so I may have some time to check the DIS - I'll be checking in on you first!

"Talk" to you in 10 days!

Great news about Liam and the therapy. So sorry to hear about your blood pressure :hug:. Take care of yourself sweetie! I am so happy your hubby is helping with everything.

That is so wonderful to hear about Liam and his speech therapy! :hug:

Oh, Heidi, I am so sorry that you aren't getting enough rest, and your blood pressure is acting up! I hope they decide to induce you next week -- it sounds like little DE DE (that's what I am going to call her until you reveal the name ;)) needs to make her appearance.

Glad to hear that John is helping so much!

Thanks for keeping us posted!

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, hopefully this little princess will make her appearance soon!

good to hear that Liam is progressing well!

He has about a half dozen sign language signs that he uses and handful of words and new sounds. I'm still waiting to hear Mama but I'm sure it will come.

I'm sure it will, too! I've been there, kiddo, and let me tell you, it will be the sweetest thing your ears will ever hear!! :hug:

Perhaps Mother Nature makes it so hard to sleep those last couple of weeks because she knows the baby will be keeping you up soon enough and she's helping you "adjust" to it!! :lmao:

Heidi, take care of yourself, please... Let the doctor know if you get any bad headaches. Watch your salt intake and put your feet up when you can, even if its just for a minute or two!!

Kathy (the nurse!)

Heidi,

Hang in there my friend...:hug:

I understand feeling completely "broken" before the baby comes....my pregnacy w/ Margaret was nutty but she came and was the sweetest thing and my body eventually returned back to normal. Your sweet joy of a girl is on her way :cutie:

Wonderful news about Liam and the ST! That is great how well he coming along w/ signs and words and nice about the fence how fun that will be this summer for you guys.

Stay well and rest when you can.

Can't wait to meet your baby girl,

Love

J-

Thanks for the update Heidi. I'm so glad to hear that Liam is doing well.

Hope your able to get some rest. Can't wait to hear all about the new baby. :goodvibes

Hi. I have been lurking but wanted to say congrats on the baby. I totally understand needing to finish the report after the baby comes and things settle down. I will be here when you come back to finish the report.

Thanks for the update, Heidi! Great news that Liam is making so much progress and loves his therapist so much. I think that (loving the therapist) makes such a big difference!

Sorry you are "falling apart." Hang in there and hope that they induce you next week! Your little princess has a lot of DISers waiting to meet her!!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hi Heidi! I know it's hard with a little one, but go easy on yourself. At the end of my pregnancy, I had those tests and blood pressure checks done twice a week, so I know how you feel. Big :hug: for you.

Thank you all for your lovely comments....I'm too tired to reply to each one but reading them does help!

No induction for me this week. Doctor #2 doesn't think that I have hypertension so there is no medical reason to induce me early since I'm at 39 weeks. Good news is that I don't have to go in again this week for a blood pressure check. My next appointment is Monday morning.....but I'm hoping and praying that I don't need it :thumbsup2 Liam came a week early when my water just broke out of the blue one morning so maybe that will happen again. I know I shouldn't be so impatienant (sp?) but I'll so tired and sore all the time and pretty much stuck at home bored. And poor Liam, I can't do much with him right now so he's getting the short end of the stick. My MIL is on vacation this week so I'm going to see if she will come up later in the week just to play with him, I'm sure she will.

PS: I am keeping up with reading your PTR's and TR's, I usually just don't have the energy to post comments.

Hang in there!! Glad to hear you are doing well and don;t have hypertension.

I'm sure it won't be long now!
Take care
Lx

Hi,
I'm mostly a lurker here but I had to speak up to sympathize with you. That last month, and especially the last couple of weeks are soooo hard. No many how many times you do this pregnancy thing, the waiting never gets easier! I always thought that the last month of pregnancy is designed to make you willing to do ANYTHING ust to get it over with! Hang in there, the end result is worth it!!!:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter