Is Hilton Head THAT popular 11 months ahead?

Glad everything worked out for you. I am thinking seriously about selling our AKV contract and buying a second HHI contract just so we can make 1BR ressies during the Summer at 11 months. Right now we only have enough points for a Studio at 11 months.

Glad everything worked out for you. I am thinking seriously about selling our AKV contract and buying a second HHI contract just so we can make 1BR ressies during the Summer at 11 months. Right now we only have enough points for a Studio at 11 months.

I would suggest that if you can, you might want to wait til you find a HHI contract before you sell. It took us 8 months to find a HHI contract with the right amount of points in our UY. Also, we've stayed in both 1 BRs and studios there, and I think there's such a huge difference (not just size). Our last stay was a studio, and I confess I came here and whined about how much I missed my 1 BR. I guess I'm a spoiled DVCer, especially at HHI. DH and I have stayed in studios elsewhere, but at HHI, we love our 1 BRs.

we did same thing last year over spring break.

4 night disney cruise followed by 4 nights at Hilton Head.

For us worked out great. Broke up the drive home for us and it is an easy drive from Disney Port to Hilton Head.

I am sure you will have a great time.

we did same thing last year over spring break.

4 night disney cruise followed by 4 nights at Hilton Head.

For us worked out great. Broke up the drive home for us and it is an easy drive from Disney Port to Hilton Head.

I am sure you will have a great time.

It should be fun and relaxing (the main purpose). It will give me some time to do the laundry as we head back to WDW for a few days (to make my daughters happy) before we fly back home.

I'm so glad it worked out for you! We were waitlisted for a 2BR for the last week in June in 2010-for one day! And we had no trouble booking a 1BR in September at 7 months. I guess villa size and time of year make a difference.
You will love HHI! :)

That is great news. We are also going to HH after our cruise. You will have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter