Is Getaway Today Vacations trustworthy?

808pixies

Earning My Ears
Hi, Im planning a trip to Disneyland & been searching for Disneyland hopper tickets. I found a good deal with a Getaway Today Vacations. Is there anyone out there who knows if this website is trust worthy? I cant afford to get ripped off. PLEASE HELP!!! :confused:

I know nothing about that site, but when it comes to Disney and tickets... If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Disney doens't discount tickets much and only small amounts when they do through a couple of places. If what you see seems a lot cheeper than direct through Disney, it is likely not on the up and up.

Getaway Today is a great company! If you post in the Disneyland message boards you will find lots of people (including me) who have used them multiple times with great success :)

I've used Getaway Today for years. In fact should be getting some Sea World/SD Zoo tickets any day now. I've never had an issue with them, their CS is excellent.

DO they post actual tickets to you or do you have to go to the ticket counter at Disney to redeem the actual tickets?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter