Is Free Dining Plan Ever Offered in February?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by klinkprincesses, Jun 3, 2010.

1. klinkprincesses

klinkprincesses Earning My Ears

Does anyone know if the Free Dining Plan has ever been offered in February? We are hoping to go in Feb. 2011, but really would like to get the Free Dining Plan.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. catne

catne DIS Veteran

well, I wouldn't count on it...traditionally, Free Dining has been offered during very slow times of the year - like Fall hurricane season, and February is not all that slow since Winter & Spring Breaks are going on in Feb, as well as the President's Day weekend. Guess there's a chance they might have one of the less desirable offers like kids eat free.

4. Cafeen

Cafeen DIS Veteran

Historically, in the past 4 years there hasn't been any free dining promotions for Feb. (source: http://www.mousesavers.com/historicalwdwdiscounts.html)

The buy 4 get 7 (or buy 5 get 7 @ values last year) isn't too bad either though. Of course, there's not guarantee that it'll be available next year. Analyzing the past release dates, I'd expect something to be announced between the end of Sept and end of Nov.

5. skiingfast

skiingfast <font color=teal>Has had no bacon<br><font color=b

What makes it even less likely is that Disney is trying to cut back the discounts all together. I think the current one for late summer early fall may be the last time we see it, or it may be cut to children eat free next year.

6. Cafeen

Cafeen DIS Veteran

They say that, then they release massive amounts of 40% off all resort levels as PIN codes.

7. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

Free dining never has been offered to the general public outside mid-August to December. PIN codes are a possibility, but probably not for dates after Presidents Day.

8. SmallWorld71

SmallWorld71 DIS Veteran

I did get a 40, 30, 20 code this past winter which I was surprisingly able to use during President's week.