Is Cinderella's Coach Available For Hire?

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by DiznyDi, Aug 5, 2007.

1. DiznyDi

DiznyDi If you remember, we are the rural folks

We are planning a grand gathering next October '08. Dear brother-in-law would like to hire/rent Cinderella's Carriage for his lovely wife to take her to dinner. Does anyone know if this is even possible? There is no wedding or vow renewal planned, just hopefully a nice dinner with the most magical transportation in the world for what, in his eyes, is a once in a lifetime event.
    Any input will be appreciated.
    Many thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. soontobebride

soontobebride Mouseketeer

hi dizny dy

dont think you can hire the coach.i know you can get it for weddings. but OMG what a fantastic idea!!:thumbsup2

4. Fantasia Sam

Fantasia Sam <font color=blue>Has a WDW secret<br><font color=C

Actually I think you can hire it - the last cost I heard was $2,500 for half an hour just to give you an idea of the cost.

You should be able to get more information from Concierge at Disney's Grand Floridian

Let us know how you get on.

5. JonetteA

JonetteA <font color=green>A Tag is a wish that's granted,

I would love to hear as well.

6. Skylarr29

Skylarr29 <font color=blue>Oh Darn it, I was 'forced' to buy

As long as you are having dinner at the Grand Floridian I don't see why not if you are willing to pay the price... of course the coach can't give you a full ride like taking you from one resort to the other, it would be more like a ride around the resort because the ponies can't go too far. If he wants an actual pick up from one resort to the other they also have a vintage rolls Royce.

7. DiznyDi

Thanks everyone for your responses! This gives me a place to start. While the Rolls is a nice idea, his wife is a huge Cinderella fan - not so much in the persona of Cinderella, but of the story. You know, finding your Prince Charming and living happily ever after. I'll check with the Concierge at Grand Floridian (thanks Sam!) tomorrow. I know my brother in law is not expecting to travel from one resort to another. I believe, for him, the ultimate gift to give his wife is to pick her up at the Magic Kingdom in Cinderella's Coach for a memorable dining experience. Thanks again, everyone!

8. DiznyDi

For anyone that may be interested: After several phone calls and speaking with several different persons I have found out that due to a recent policy change, Cinderella's Coach is exclusive to wedding guests only. Therefore it is not available for our consideration.

9. Fantasia Sam

Fantasia Sam <font color=blue>Has a WDW secret<br><font color=C

Oh what a shame :( - that would have been such a wonderful suprise.

But thanks so much for sharing what you found out on this.

10. BayouPrincess

BayouPrincess Mickey is my Boyfriend!

Awwwwwwwwwwwe...that's too bad! Sounds like maybe DBIL might want to think about a VR so his beautiful wife can ride in the carriage. :goodvibes