Is Cinderella's Coach Available For Hire?

DiznyDi

If you remember, we are the rural folks
We are planning a grand gathering next October '08. Dear brother-in-law would like to hire/rent Cinderella's Carriage for his lovely wife to take her to dinner. Does anyone know if this is even possible? There is no wedding or vow renewal planned, just hopefully a nice dinner with the most magical transportation in the world for what, in his eyes, is a once in a lifetime event.
Any input will be appreciated.
Many thanks!

hi dizny dy

dont think you can hire the coach.i know you can get it for weddings. but OMG what a fantastic idea!!:thumbsup2

Actually I think you can hire it - the last cost I heard was $2,500 for half an hour just to give you an idea of the cost.

You should be able to get more information from Concierge at Disney's Grand Floridian

Let us know how you get on.

As long as you are having dinner at the Grand Floridian I don't see why not if you are willing to pay the price... of course the coach can't give you a full ride like taking you from one resort to the other, it would be more like a ride around the resort because the ponies can't go too far. If he wants an actual pick up from one resort to the other they also have a vintage rolls Royce.

Thanks everyone for your responses! This gives me a place to start. While the Rolls is a nice idea, his wife is a huge Cinderella fan - not so much in the persona of Cinderella, but of the story. You know, finding your Prince Charming and living happily ever after. I'll check with the Concierge at Grand Floridian (thanks Sam!) tomorrow. I know my brother in law is not expecting to travel from one resort to another. I believe, for him, the ultimate gift to give his wife is to pick her up at the Magic Kingdom in Cinderella's Coach for a memorable dining experience. Thanks again, everyone!

For anyone that may be interested: After several phone calls and speaking with several different persons I have found out that due to a recent policy change, Cinderella's Coach is exclusive to wedding guests only. Therefore it is not available for our consideration.

Oh what a shame :( - that would have been such a wonderful suprise.

But thanks so much for sharing what you found out on this.

Awwwwwwwwwwwe...that's too bad! Sounds like maybe DBIL might want to think about a VR so his beautiful wife can ride in the carriage. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter