Is breakfast at Boma worth the hassle?

Matt71

Self appointed voice of reason
Everyone raves about Boma, so we made an 8:20am ADR for breakfast on our AK day. I'm really conflicted about this, because we will have to take a cab from CSR (or multiple buses) and we'll miss rope drop at AK.

Is breakfast at Boma really worth it, or is breakfast at Maya Grill or Pepper Market just as good?

I've never eaten at the other 2 but I think Boma is overrated *ducking* It's good but not great IMHO. So, not worth your hassle. Catch it another time ;)

A cab ride is no big deal. I don't think the rope drop is all "that" so I wouldn't be concerned about missing it.

In my opinion it's only worth it if that's something you really really want to do when your there. I just stayed at CRS. If I had to do all what you have to go through I wouldn't . I would just eat at CRS. If you had your own transportation then I would not eat at CRS. Just my opinion.

A cab ride is no big deal. I don't think the rope drop is all "that" so I wouldn't be concerned about missing it.

The cab isn't that big of a deal, but we will be missing an hour at AK, and since we plan on leaving before the parade, we want to make sure we have time to hit our favorites.

We also have a 12:00 ADR at Yak & Yeti for lunch, so an earlier breakfast would give us another hour to get hungry again. Dang DxDDP, we just can't keep up! :rotfl2:

What we'd prefer to do is eat breakfast at Tusker House, but they're booked solid... Grrrr

The cab isn't that big of a deal, but we will be missing an hour at AK, and since we plan on leaving before the parade, we want to make sure we have time to hit our favorites.

We also have a 12:00 ADR at Yak & Yeti for lunch, so an earlier breakfast would give us another hour to get hungry again. Dang DxDDP, we just can't keep up! :rotfl2:

What we'd prefer to do is eat breakfast at Tusker House, but they're booked solid... Grrrr

Personally I would only do Boma or Yak & Yeti not both. Boma has an excellent selection for breakfast and I'm sure you will fill up. I really don't think you'll be hungry for Yak & Yeti at 12noon. Plus it would be hard to get rides,attractions & shows done before the parade if you have a sit down lunch which will mostly take up about 1 1/2 of your time

We stayed at CSR last year and didn't get a chance to eat breakfast at Maya Grill but ate a few days at the Pepper Market. Pepper Market doesn't compare to Boma's at all.

If you havent been to AKL before it would be fun. You can then walk out and see the animals and see the lodge and do some shopping in the gift shop. AKL is beautiful to see. We had to stop there last time. Just took a cab. We love AKL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter