Is Boma's breakfast THAT good??

Off-topic, I apologize but I had to smile at all the people who posted about preferring dinner there over breakfast. I'm just the opposite-I MUCH prefer the breakfast. The atmosphere is much less hectic, although I confess that all our breakfast have been very late seatings. And for the person who mentioned the goat cheese and chive scrambled eggs-shame on you! Now you've made me drool all over my keyboard. If I could only eat one thing there, it would be those-love them!

I hope it's good since I'll be trying it for the first time later this year. It'd be faster to take a bus to AK and transferring then MK, or you could always take a cab.

And for the person who mentioned the goat cheese and chive scrambled eggs-shame on you! Now you've made me drool all over my keyboard. If I could only eat one thing there, it would be those-love them!

Sorry - but they really are amazing aren't they? I tried to make them at home and they just didn't seem the same.

It is a TS on the DDP because you have to make reservations. I will be having a breakfast buffet at Boma. They suggested the restaurant when I called and said the food was delicious and very popular for breakfast. The resort looks amazing and my boys will be amazed at all the animals and scenery.

It's good to try something new besides what you might like someone else might not.

I do enjoy Chef Mickey's buffet breakfast. The boys love it and i made sure i booked that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter