Is anyone having a difficult time logging onto Member Services?

Same problem here; getting the pw message. System is probably just down; give it time.

yesterday morning i was able to login. in the afternoon i was receiving a message that the site was down for maintainence and when i tried again in the evening, incorrect password messages.

Oh good I thought something was wrong and I was getting nervous. Well I guess its not god but its good to know I am not the only one getting the worng password message. I even thought I was going insane and hit the thing to send me my password. Hopefully they fix it soon!

Sooooo...... Tried logging in tonight and it keeps saying my password is incorrect. I had it emailed to me just to be sure, and it still says invalid when logging in. Since it came to my email I'm assuming their website is on the fritz since it has been up and down constantly. Hoping my account wasn't compromised. Guess I will have to wait until morning to call in.

Thank goodness, I thought I had lost my mind. Mine is doing the same thing. I had my password emailed too and I was using the right one. Wonder what the heck is going on now.

Same thing happening to me, why do they keep on making these "improvements" to the website?!? :headache:

What is interesting is that for a while it kept sending me to the screen to register (like I had to do when I first got my membership) it wanted the one time code and pin. Not showing up anymore.

What is interesting is that for a while it kept sending me to the screen to register (like I had to do when I first got my membership) it wanted the one time code and pin. Not showing up anymore.

I'm still getting that. :headache:

i cant login to the main disney site or DVC but if i use the same account to logon to my ESPN.com account, it logs me in. Then, i can go to the disney world site and am logged in but only my dining reservations are listed.

I'm still getting the "incorrect password" message too.

Me too. This just started. It was making me crazy. Glad to know it wasn't me. However, I set up an account for my husband too, and his account info still works, so I can still go in.

Me too. This just started. It was making me crazy. Glad to know it wasn't me. However, I set up an account for my husband too, and his account info still works, so I can still go in.

How did you set up an account for your husband?

Never mind, I saw you need an activation code... :headache:

I was still getting the password message so I called tech support (407-939-7765 then option for tech support-- I think that was option 2). The tech agent checked my records and said that my zip code was wrong in one spot. I asked how that could be since I have had no problems until last night and I did not change my zip code. He said it was in an area to which I would not have access and that the website somehow populated it incorrectly. Whatever. He changed the one digit on my zip code and I am back in business on both the DVC and MDE sites.

I was still getting the password message so I called tech support (404-939-7765 then option for tech support-- I think that was option 2). The tech agent checked my records and said that my zip code was wrong in one spot. I asked how that could be since I have had no problems until last night and I did not change my zip code. He said it was in an area to which I would not have access and that the website somehow populated it incorrectly. Whatever. He changed the one digit on my zip code and I am back in business on both the DVC and MDE sites.

Well that can't be because I can't get in but my husband can and the last time I checked we had the same zip code.

I was still getting the password message so I called tech support (404-939-7765 then option for tech support-- I think that was option 2). The tech agent checked my records and said that my zip code was wrong in one spot. I asked how that could be since I have had no problems until last night and I did not change my zip code. He said it was in an area to which I would not have access and that the website somehow populated it incorrectly. Whatever. He changed the one digit on my zip code and I am back in business on both the DVC and MDE sites.

i think you mean 407-939-7765

Well that can't be because I can't get in but my husband can and the last time I checked we had the same zip code.

But it is possible that Disney's system changed a field in your account and not in his. I'm not saying that is what happened but it is possible.

I came here to see if others were having the same problem. I seriously thought someone must've compromised my account big time. I did the reset password twice and it still wouldn't work. So confusing!!! I'm glad (unfortunatly) that I'm not the only one with problems. I wonder if we all have to call the number to correct this or if it'll work itself out on its own. :surfweb:

I too am getting the error about an incorrect password. I just called member services and they said that they were aware of problems accessing the site due to the recent upgrades and were working to resolve the issues. Member services said that I should try again later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter