Is anyone going to be canceling AOA for New Years in Little Mermaid Section

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by robin714, Nov 14, 2012.

1. robin714

robin714 Earning My Ears

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone is canceling their reses around New Years in Little Mermaid section. I'm getting ready to make my final payment for POP tomorrow and really disappointed. I really wanted to stay at the new AOA resort but I just can't afford a suite. I am so mad that I had a reservation there for the exact dates that I wanted from Dec. 30th to Jan. 8th and canceled it because friends said they were all going and I needed about 4 more rooms. Now they have all canceled, no one is going but me and I can't get a room there. I've been checking ever since the last person canceled 2 weeks ago and nothing at all is coming available there...I think it;s time to give up. I have to make my final payment in the morning. Then I will have fees for changing.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. disneydreamfan14

disneydreamfan14 See Ya Real Soon!

If you end up not making it to AoA, Pop is still a great choice. I stayed at AoA and walked around Pop and its great, so no need to be disappointed. Then start saving for a trip to AoA on an off-season where there will be more rooms available.

4. kaytieeldr

kaytieeldr Reserving the right to make jokes out of typos - b

And the 45 day point is a good time to recheck. And 44 days. And 43... 42... 41... 40... 39... Of course , you may pay a (truly) small administrative fee to change your package.