Is anyone else seeing alot of red x's on the DIS?

Okay, so why do you all have red x's and I don't?

I have them too! If anyone knows what to do to fix it, let me know! None of my settings have been changed either!

Hmmm. We've provided lots of clues. I hope someone can figure it out!

X marks the spot.

Where are the pirates? We need them to dig into this!

It must be a firewall issue. I am at home and have no problems after I turned off the firewall.

Guess I will have to just put up with it at work (SHHHH) since I cannot turn off that firewall.

Debbie

has anyone download any patches from Microsoft lately or maybe sp2?

since it seems to be related to firewalls, what firewalls are you using? That could be the common factor.

Maybe one of the MS patches is incompatible with the firewall.

Just thinking out loud here.

No SP2 here yet, OB, and same Zone Alarm and router I have had for months and months. No changes on this end.

Are you having the same problems Dan?

so far I've seen 2 posts that said they had Norton Firewall.

maybe that's the common link.

I'm just trying to go down the list of common links since so many people have it.

I personally don't see it cause I use Opera and EZ Armor. Just trying to help unravel the mystery.

Yes, OB, intermittently. But I just presume it is the DIS servers, they have seemed snakey for weeks. No Norton firewall, but rather ZA and Netgear router. I do use Norton AV, as well as Panda AV. Ad-aware Plus with Ad watch running background along with Webroot's SS.

I'm running XP with SP2 installed and Norton Firewall and all was well last night, but all red "x"s tonight! Turned off the firewall, but that didn't change anything.

Same here drclaws

So I decided to Browse thru Mozilla instead of IE and I get the same problem thru that browser...

Hmmmmmm?

May not be a microsoft issue, but a problem with the Dis servers

imagine if it isn't a Microsft problem that would be a first..LOL

I also notice my Post counter isn't moving either...

oooops scratch that... yes it is.... don't want to confuse the techies...LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter