Is an AP Voucher Acceptable at Check In

When I booked my ap rate and order the vouchers, the cm said I could check in with the voucher, but I may have to show them the actual ap during my stay. We're arriving at 6:30am, so the parks wouldn't be open yet, so I'm glad to hear they are understanding. :sunny:

during our last visit but no one every even asked to see it!!!!! Have heard this happens a lot but would never chance not having it!

Kapp

I hear they are cracking down on this quite a bit that the voucher is ok when you check in but are asked to come back and show the actual activated AP or they will bump you back up to rack rate.

In February, I arrived at the WL at 10pm with my voucher and that was fine. I didn't have to go back with the activated AP either.

Have fun!

I Checked into Carribean Beach after going to Down Town Disney to get my AP in February. They never asked me for it at all during my entire stay or at check-in when they asked for the balance payment. I was really surprised by this and disappointed at the same time. I think they should be asking!!

I am upgrading a 5 day parkhopper ticket to a AP. The CM I made my AP rate reservation with said that I need to upgrade my ticket at the desk of GF first and then check in. That way, I'll have my AP at check-in.

So, I gathered from him that you can get your AP at the front desk of your hotel. I asked him, specifically, if we had to go to a park first for the upgrade and he said no.

Of course, if he was wrong, I'd sure like to know before we get down there and waste time going to the wrong places to get my AP! :earsgirl:

I'm still trying to figure out what an AP is. I'm so confused!

Thank you so much! I think asked this question 3 times and you're the first to answer. I feel a little smarter already.

Not to be sarcastic, but why do they care if the voucher is activated? My AP is not yet activated, but I paid for it already.

Not to be sarcastic, but why do they care if the voucher is activated? My AP is not yet activated, but I paid for it already.

Good question. I guess they don't want you to get the perks any longer than one year.

Now someone can correct me if I am wrong but you can return a voucher and get a different kind of ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter